3thought is born.
- Seeing opportunity in the midst of a recession, Shea and Matt break away from standard agency life and start a new flavor of design firm.
We’re in print.
- Shea & Matt are profiled in the Old Colony Memorial.
- Shea’s work is also published in The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Graphic Design.
3thought is profiled in Plymouth County Business Magazine.
3thought moves into its first dedicated office space.
- We moved in to a cheery space over the Frosty Dog Restaurant and Family Fun Center (and helped the owner create a brand for his new business).
3thought welcomes its first official intern, Lucas Wojciechowski. He’s kind of a big deal.
3thought founders both recognized as Stars 40 Under 40 recipients.
3thought helps The Toolbox Inc organize the inaugural Tech Day Camp event.
- Shea and Matt both present on design topics at the event.
Shea begins a 1 year team as South Shore Young Professionals Executive Director.
Matt joins the organizing committee of WordCamp Boston.
3thought reaches its third birthday and hosts a special event with many of our clients and partners to celebrate.
3thought moves to its current headquarters at Union Studio on the Plymouth waterfront.
- We share a space with Nute Photography and are loving it. 3thought was also delighted to have Laura Walter as our summer intern.
3thought presents at the 2nd South Shore Tech Day Camp.
UMass Dartmouth Senior Caitlyn Manning joins the 3thought team for a spring internship.
3thought welcomes its first official employee, developer, Mark Toce.
3thought welcomes its second employee, designer, Janel Simms.
…Is full of possibilities and we hope to see you there.