Is it time to redesign your website?
February 15, 2011//Last Updated January 6, 2013
We believe that every business should have a website. A website is the equivalent of having a 24 hours-a-day, 365 days-a-year salesperson. Your site is often the first impression potential customers get of your business, and these days people are making decisions about who they’re going to do businesses with based on what they find on the internet. But take a moment to think about these questions.
- What if your website isn’t quite up to par?
- What if your website isn’t very good at making sales?
- What if your competitor has a great website and they’re taking away potential business?
- Could your website actually be hurting your business?
- Might it be time to reevaluate your own website?
There’s tons of reasons to consider a redoing your site, and if you’re serious, we suggest you start by taking our website redesign survey and evaluating your current situation.